Monday, March 31, 2008

The Dogs Ate My USB Cord

Seriously. You know, the cord that makes the pictures go from the camera to the computer? A chewed up mess. And of course, the only way to get a new one is to order it from online. So no pictures from me.

It's ok, because really, all I did this weekend was work on supersecret project #1. Can't show pictures of it anyway! Also finishing the Heather socks.

I'm supposed to meet some Alpena/Rogers City knitters for lunch on Thursday. Met them through Ravelry. I don't know what I would do without Ravelry! Knitters are a kick ass bunch of people!

Better go clean up the house. Laundry out my ears, vacuuming to do, puppy mess to clean up. I need a job!

2 comments:

Holly Bee said...

Eeeew, that's bad!

Ye bad, bad, hound!

I lost mine once, and searched ebay and was in tears and, and, it was horrible! I'm so sorry for your loss.

tracyb said...

It's unbelievable what a puppy will chew! If it's within their reach, they are putting it in their mouths! Just like babies!