Thursday, March 27, 2008

I was in a foul mood when I posted last. I'm in a better mood today. Not a great one, mind you, but better. This whole moving thing is just hitting me.

I went to the library with my girls. I volunteered my services (that means working for free) and have not heard back from them. These people don't even want me to work for them for FREE! That stings a little. Same thing at the hospital. Called the volunteer office, left message, haven't heard back. Whatevs. I'll knit.

Working on three projects. Still working on the Christmas yarn socks, one done, will cast on next one later today. (I will I swear). Started a wavy gravy scarf. I thought I had more Pastaza though, and I don't, so it will be a short scarf. But cute!(gratuitous shot of super-cute great-nephew with scarf (sorry , couldn't help myself!)

And working on new top secret project. I can't post about it, so that means that one of the two or three people who read this blog know they are getting some hand knits in the future!

Gotta go, Joe wants to take me to lunch!

No comments: