Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break Stir Craziness

This is what little girls do to dogs over Spring Break when they get bored. They dress them up in princess costumes.This is what mom's do (well me, anyway) when the noise gets too loud. I lock myself in the bathroom and finish the mock cable wave socks.
This is what puppies do when bored girls try to hold them too much. They hide under furniture and end up getting stuck.
And this is what dad's do when they come home from work and are faced with a bored wife and children. They pose the puppies for cute pictures. But the puppies always turn their heads and the pictures never turn out as cute as the actual dogs!
I started some socks with my Smooshy yarn but didn't like them. So I'm making the mini-argyle beret with sock yarn. You can find it on Ravelry - I think I've got the name right for once! It's cute. Solid gray and variegated purplish colors. I'll post a picture once I get past the ribbing.

Now, while the girls are busy making chocolate chip cookies (with too much salt and baking soda - they undertook this project by themselves) I'm going to watch the last episode of Survivor on the computer. See ya!

No comments: