Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More of the White Stuff

Today is the 23rd. It's still snowing. There was a brief, almost full day respite yesterday, but the clouds moved back in in the evening and the snow flies again. And it's supposed to snow tomorrow. But Christmas and the day after are supposed to be clear. Then comes the dreaded "wintry mix" on Saturday but hopefully I will be downstate and miss that whole mess, although when I come back I may very well not be able to get up the driveway.

Sweater is cranking along. About halfway through the body. I love knitting in the round.

Camera is sort of missing again, thus the lack of pictures, but I'm sure I'll find it soon. In case I don't get back to the computer for a while, Merry Christmas to everyone!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Have you checked Savannah's room for the camera? hahaha!
Be careful driving downstate. Merry Christmas!

tracyb said...

I found the camera, not in her room but that was a great suggestion. Fortunately, Santa may bring her her own!

Holly Bee said...

Happy Holidays! Drive careful...glad you found the camera!