Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oh Joyous Day!

George's last day in office. Barack is moving in! Yay! I'm so excited, I almost cry when I see coverage on tv. How crazy is that? I don't care. I'm full of hope. I know stuff won't be fixed right away, but I believe in this man, that he is a good, honest, wise man and that he has the best interests of the people of the United States in his heart.

I'll be at work when he is giving his speech, I'm gonna try and bring it up on the internet, library voices be damned. Patrons should be able to watch too!

And after all that, American Idol is on tonight! Woo hoo!

Better go finish my first Rivendell, I'm gonna find my camera and take pictures soon!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Tracy, email me at linda@innova.net for your interview questions!

Unknown said...

It is a total joy ... we watched in at BML. Jennifer & I were crying! O-BA-MA!