Monday, August 25, 2008

I finished the wubbie blanket. I ran out of yarn! So I trimmed it in black and decided it was a crib quilt. You know, just big enough to fit in the crib and not smother the baby! I also knit up a teeny tiny pair of little socks out of some leftover yarn. I love them! I think these little socks may be popping up every time I knit a big pair.

They look very tiny, but they are very stretchy because they are ribbed all the way down. They should fit, for a couple of weeks! Oh man - I just loved baby feet when I had some around the house. I miss them. They were for sure my favorite baby part.

Working on some Spring Forward socks with Dream in Color Smooshy. I bought a sweater's worth of yarn the other day to make Forestry. And I bought more sock yarn - some Panda Silk, cream colored and a skein the lys owner dyed. Someone told her it wouldn't take dye, but it did and it looks really cool. I'll take pictures when I can sneak the stash out and not alert hubby to the purchases.

1 comment:

Knit and fall back in it said...

Great little socks! I love little feet and hand too. I wouldn't mind having some around...just to visit, though.