I got tagged by ClaraRunner
Here are the rules:
-Link to the person who tagged you.
-Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Share the seven (7) most famous or infamous people you have met. Or go with the original 7 weird things about yourself.
-Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
-Include links to their blogs.
-Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I never meet famous people. I have to live vicariously through my husband, who has met Isaiah Thomas and went to the Martha Stewart and Oprah shows. He actually spoke on Oprah, from the audience, back in the 80's, on a show about psycho ex-husbands. His sister's ex-husband attempted to kidnap and murder her and spent about 15 years in jail. He's out now and he hasn't tried to kidnap her again so everything is copacetic. Anyway, I'll go with the seven weird things about me.
1. I have panic attacks. Wicked ones. This probably isn't weird because I meet more and more people who suffer from the same thing. They can be debilitating. Once I left an entire cart full of groceries in the middle of the condiment isle in Kroger because I just had to GET OUT!!!
2. I am a hopeless reality television addict. I love it. All of it. I love Survivor, Amazing Race, Project Runway, Biggest Loser, I Love New York, Rock of Love, The Real World, Real World/Road Rules The Gauntlet, Wife Swap, Celebrity Intervention, the list goes on and on. I am shameless (witness "I Love New York" oh and Flavor of Love :))
3. I have to pick up a penny if it's heads up or I will spend the rest of the day wondering what luck I have squandered. I have a feeling that superstition is somehow related to the panic attacks, you know, neuroses and all.
4. I've been with my husband since middle school, or as we called it back in the day "junior high".
5. I am thirteen years younger than my closest sibling. I was an accident. My parents like to call me a "happy mistake" but for goodness sake, my mother was on the pill when she got pregnant with me. Accident is more apropos.
6. I love spam. Not the crappy e-mail kind. The yummy faux meat kind! In college, my favorite thing to eat was fried spam cut up in little chunks mixed together with Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. I would still eat it today if I weren't worried about my arteries and my fat butt.
7. I didn't go to my first rock concert until I was 35 years old. I think, I can't remember how many years ago U2 toured. My husband got me tickets for my birthday and it was absolutely the best time I've ever had. The only other concert I have ever been to was a Tammy Wynette concert. While I respect Tammy, nothing could compare to U2. LOVE them.
So now I have to tag 7 other people. I'm not sure I know 7 other bloggers well enough to tag them! I'll tag the few I feel comfortable tagging.
Ok really that's it for now. I'm very new to the blogosphere and while I read lots of people's blogs and really love them I'm not sure if etiquette would permit me to tag them. But read these two. Good pictures and funny commentary. Enjoy!