Merry Christmas Everyone!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like bags, but paper is cheaper.
2. Real tree tificial? We used to always get a real tree, but went fake this year, since, no joke, every year, the tree would fall over. or ar I could not handle anymore broken ornaments and ripped up palms from the nasty needles!
3. When do you put up the tree? A couple of weeks before Christmas
4. When do you take the tree down? Right after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? yum
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A book, "Are you there God, it's me Margaret". I read it in like 3 hours on Christmas day.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I want one.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My husband.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My little girls.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don't remember specifics, but my mother-in-law is queen of the regifters and I'm sure it came from her.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? I'm totally guilty of not sending Christmas cards!
12 . Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Like two weeks before
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Green bean casserole. LOVE it.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I like clear, and since I bought the fake tree this year, I bought one with clear lights. My husband likes colored lights, big fat colored bulbs and tinsel.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I love them all. The Little Drummer Boy always makes me cry.
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? We travel, but not far, and we are always home on Christmas morning.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen, but do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all? Rudolph!
20. Angel on the treetop or star? My sister's angel. She passed away about six years ago. We used to have a star, but now the angel is always there.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Lines at the stores, but then again, this year, everyone has been nice and friendly so it wasn't so bad.
23. What I love most about Christmas? Being with my whole family.
24. What's your favorite Christmas Memory? My husband cutting down our first Christmas tree from the lot next door to the 7-11 where he worked in East Lansing, with a kitchen knife!
25. Believe or Not? I believe. In my house, if you say you don't believe, you get no presents!