Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nervousness

I'm nervous. Today I am going to go meet my "student". I signed up to tutor for the READ program here, a program to help adults learn to read. My student is supposed to be a very high functioning reader and I'm wondering how I can help. The ladies that run the read program seem to have more faith in me than I have in myself . . . I'll see if I can live up to that.

But that's not until 1:00 p.m. Right now I'm cranking out Pinko and watching the last three episodes of Lost that I missed. Holy crap! Sayid shot Ben! Jack won't save him! I'm on Hurley's page, why aren't they all disappearing? You can't mess with the space time continuum! One more episode to go.

Oh, and lots of laundry. Laundry out my ass. If one more person in this house shows me an article of dirty clothing, I will not be held responsible for what happens.

2 comments:

Linda said...

hide the dirty socks kids! Momma's on a terror! t-hee-hee

Holly Bee said...

Lost-Wow, that island sure is mysterious.

I'm sure you were an awesome READ person!!!

I agree with hiding the dirty socks. Then, I just have a whole load of socks one week when I round them all up. I mean...you could do that.