Monday, April 13, 2009

Froggage

I had to frog my Pinko The Wave. I made another mistake and had 81 stitches and couldn't figure out how to fix it! That is the bummer about lace for me anyway. I can not fix a mistake. Sometimes, I stress sometimes, I can tink, but when you start tinking the knit3tog's, it's too much for me to handle. I absolutely can not do that thing where you tink back to your mistake area, and drop the stitches and reknit up. That sh*%'s crazy.

But I started over, and am about six repeats in and on a roll. I think I've got the pattern mostly memorized, so that helps. I will finish this knit. I. Will. Finish. This. Knit. If I say it with enough emphasis, it's got to help, right?

In between I knitted a Embossed Leaves sock from Louet Gems Fingering Weight, in red. I've got to take pictures. I have my camera, I just need to find the charger.

I'll leave you with some Washington D.C. picks. I loved the WWII Memorial. My dad was in the Navy during WWII, in the Pacific. I wanted him to go with us, but he insists he doesn't want to remember the war, but he enjoyed the pictures! Hope you do.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Bummer that you had to frog. Yippee that you're re-knitting! Way to not let it beat you!
I'm going to be in VIrginia in May. My sister & hubby were in the Army stationed last in DC. That memorial is new since I was there last. I'll have to take a drive over to see it.

Holly Bee said...

Everyone else has restarted, I could actually join back in with a print o the death!