Thursday, July 16, 2009

Off the Grid

Well, we are making the move. We had to, the cable got switched over today and you all know I can't live without my tv! But since this is "the country" apparently cable companies which provide internet,cable and phone service need three separate installment appointments, because one would be "too long". So, I shall have no phone till Saturday and no internet till next week.

On the Tour De Fleece front, Meg gifted me a beautiful leader shirt yellow and sparkly spindle! Even though I lead in nothing trust me. She also gave me some soft fluff to spin with, softer than anything my rookie hands have ever been on! Fun! I spun some in the new house.

On the plus side, while moving I'm bound to find the camera cord, so next time I post there will be pictures! Fleece, knitting, spindles and house!

See ya on the flip side!

No comments: